Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Project TWENTY: Refurbing the Jewelry

Because I'll be working on a new jewelry technique tomorrow night, I thought it would be a good idea to pull out my jewelry supplies, refresh myself with what supplies I DO have, and work on a new piece. I found a necklace that I made when I first started making jewelry, and boy, did it need help! So I took it apart and started anew.

Here is what I've ended up with: an asymmetrical necklace with a wire wrapped pendant.
Practicing with wire wrapping did frustrate me. I think it would be best for me to take a class in that to regain my skills. This proved to be a tedious task today and by the end, I was glad I finished, and pretty happy with the overall results. I'm excited for my class tomorrow night and to try something NEW!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh-will please help me wrap a stone in wire?!!! I always fail): --These are GREAT!!! Nikki

    ReplyDelete