Thursday, February 11, 2010

Project TWENTY-THREE: Hannah Hoch Tribute- Rearranged!

"EARLY POST? WHAT'S THIS?" You ask?

Yes, this is an early post for tomorrow's project, which I completed today since I will be spending the day tomorrow observing and working with high school students, in preparation for my upcoming student teaching in March. I didn't want to leave you hanging, so here it is!

Today I worked with one of my Hannah Hoch Tribute pieces and rearranged and rephotoshopped elements to create a new piece. This piece seems to address a similar theme as the others, due to the nature of the elements, but perhaps speaks a different story due to the arrangement. I think it's fairly successful, though I have been playing around with hue, saturation, and brightness/contrast quite a bit on this piece. I love the idea of working with the same images, but creating new pieces of artwork. It's really amazing to see the various ways images can be used to send similar or very different messages, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment