Thursday, February 3, 2011

Well, hello there again!

I didn't mean to leave you high and dry, but, well... that's just what happens when life grabs you by the ears and drags you along for the ride. I just recently looked back at my blog posts and realized that it has been a REALLY long time. Forgive me?

A lot has happened since my last post. I had a beautiful baby girl last June, and started a new job last August as a Photography teacher with Maine Township High Schools (specifically Maine South and Maine West High Schools). I've been working with the students in the traditional photo lab with 35 mm cameras, as well as introducing photoshop. I am also the sponsor of Photo Club at Maine South, so we have been playing around with some really fun projects.

I'd like to try (I said... TRY!) to keep up with posts here at least once in a while and show you what I've been working on with my students. So please check it out!

Comments? Questions? SUGGESTIONS??? Please post or email me!!

So let's have a go... ROUND TWO! *DING!* Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment