Thursday, July 19, 2012

NEW AND EXCITING STUFF! Take a looksie!

Change CAN be good... right?


You may (or may not) have noticed that I am updating some of the blog to be even more user friendly.  I'm so happy that Blogspot has created tabs to new pages, so now you can even more easily sift through all of the amazing, neat-o, blow your socks off work that continues here at Project Art-a-Day!  Yay!!


What's even more exciting is that I have FINALLY joined the Etsy craze and have opened an online store!  You can easily navigate to it via the "Online Store" Tab!  WOO HOO!  I am afraid that I should have gotten in on Etsy when it first came about, and now that it is so humungous, I worry that you may be inundated with so much handmade artwork (both really fantastic, and some... not so great).  But hopefully I have made this so easy for you to navigate via my blog or Facebook Fanpage, that you won't get lost in the world of creative goods.


"So, does this mean that I can EASILY purchase some of your amazing artwork (that clearly blows my socks off)?"  


Great question!  YES!  Wow.  Done and done.   I have only scratched the surface to what I can offer and what is available for purchase via Etsy at this time.  I am slowly posting more and more work up there.  HOWEVER!  So much of the joy of creating the artwork that I am currently working on is based around it being PERSONAL!  So, you might notice that I have some collages (for example) up on the Etsy site.  You might say to yourself, "What if I love this collage, but I really want my initials, and I really love to (let's just say) sew!  Can I get those changes/additions to MY collage?"  And the answer... drum roll please...  OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!  Those changes are not extra.  I will not charge you a $3,000,000.00 personalizing fee.  I would love to do this for you!  You can pick out a different frame you might have in mind, you can change the size of the piece if you'd like (within some bounds), you can have a different color, a different theme, anything!


Anyway, my point is that you can contact me via email or within your Etsy online purchase, and tell me what you want.  No biggie.  


The great thing about Etsy, right now at least, is that you can pay using any major credit card or paypal.  That's really easy, isn't it?  I thought so, too!


Just a little note, too... anything that you see on Project Art-A-Day can ALSO be made for you (or your loved ones... or even not so loved ones).  Don't be afraid to just ask.  


Some things on the back burner... or in the broiler?


As I began investigating about online store options, I am contemplating a few other options.  I would like to be able to offer personalized (and monogrammed) collages on messenger and tote bags as well as iPhone, iPad, laptop cases.  If this interests you before I have it up on Etsy, let me know.  I also will be happy to make personalized stationary and/or invites (with or without thank you notes).  


At some point I may move my online store to be incorporated directly on my website.


So... yeah, about that artist website I used to have...  I also am working on revamping that (if you try the link, it just says "closed" or something like that).  Sorry for that delay, as I am still looking into my best options there as well.  You know... I have to make it AMAZING and SPECTACULAR and, we all know, it better knock your socks off.  


If you have a free moment, go ahead and check out all the new and exciting features available from Project Art-A-Day (also connected with JATAYLORART).  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment