Tuesday, July 18, 2017

TABish and More- NAEA 2017 Presentation

As promised, here is the presentation my colleague, Anna, and I gave at the NAEA 2017 Conference in NYC.  This outlines my journey to a choice based/ TAB style classroom and how I worked wth my students to use video to document and make this learning explicit to the community beyond the classroom.  In doing so, Anna and I applied for and received a grant to create an Interactive Gallery using an iPad Pro, creating and interactive gallery experience in our school.  We highlight this process that we went through to work on this and some of the roadblocks we ran into and overcame to make this experience happen.  

In my next post, I will explain a little more about how I moved my classes (one at a time) to TAB/Choice Based Curriculum, what that looked like for me and my students, and what were the benefits that I saw occur in my students' education and art creating.  Stay tuned!


4 comments:

  1. Interactive galleries are fantastic. Can I visit the site? Thanks for sharing your gifts and talents. Go TAB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://sites.google.com/naperville203.org/nnhsartgallery/home

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete